Carbon Monoxide Toolbox Meeting
Click to enlarge

Carbon Monoxide Toolbox Meeting


Carbon monoxide is a clear, colourless gas you cannot smell or taste. It is dangerous because it interferes with your body’s ability to use oxygen. Even in small doses, CO can kill you. The first signs are headache and fatigue. More exposure can rapidly lead to loss of consciousness, arrested breathing, heart failure, and death. A major source of CO is engine exhaust. Gasoline, propane, and diesel engines all release CO. 

Format: doc
Pages: 3