We provide a variety of standard and custom services for businesses, organizations, families, and individuals. Our programs are delivered in a variety of ways: On site, at our facility, in a classroom, and online. If you are looking for something not listed please contact us.
- Custom Health & Safety Programs
- Health & Safety Program Management
- Subcontractor Safety Management
- ACSA Internal & External Audits
- WHMIS(GHS) & TDG Training
- Alberta Transportation Training to NSC
- ISNet World , Complyworks & Avetta Management
- Monthly Safety Meetings
- WCB Case management
- Supervsior Training and Assessments
- Safety Advisor’s Temp/Project/Part/Full Time
- Personal and Recreational Safety Training
- Family and Home Safety
New Services added in 2018!
Annual Fall Protection Inspections – Manufactures specifications identifies that all fall protection equipment must be annually inspected by a qualified person. Stallion Safety has a qualified Inspector on staff to assist your company in meeting these requirements.
Mobile Audiometric Testing – Part 16 of the OH&S Code identifies the need for audiometric tests on workers exposed to excess noise. We have a certified Audiometric Technician who can come to your sites to perform audiometric testing for your company to help meet this standard.
Stallion Safety Consulting can also provide qualified/certified Health and Safety Advisors for your office, projects, sites for temp, unexpected coverage, specific duration and long term requirements.
Giving your staff the training,
and confidence to succeed.